Subject: Alleged Violation of Deed Restrictions re "Empty Boat Trailers"
From: Bill Boles <[email-masked]>
To: "Gregory S. Oropeza, Esq." <[email-masked]>
Cc: nancy bloch <[email-masked]>, Paul Rogers <[email-masked]>, Janet Rogers <[email-masked]>, Brian Vest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 23:03:33 -0400

To: Mr. Oropreza.... and others directly involved in this "boat trailer" 
Issue;

Mr. Oropreza;  Attached for you is my legally required answer to your 
notice letter dated March 29.  as ResponseToOropezeaSigned.pdf.

Others; FYI, Attached is Mr Oropreza's March 29 Notice and Demand as 
OropezaNoticeDemand.pdf

First, I wish to say, I think it is great to have a place to park boat 
trailers. I am happy to put mine there as soon as I can get my boat off 
it and on my lift. I spoke to Janet a few days ago about "who gets the 
request form". She referred me to Brian who she said is helping Al take 
care of the trailer lot assignments. I have kept the distribution of 
this email small because I'm trying to help get us on a correct legal 
footing without stirring up needless controversy.

I am hopeful that Mr Oropreza can guide us to a better legal position. 
It is petty to point out, but I believe Mr Oropreza's Notice needs some 
other refinements. The deed book & page reference he used is only 
applicable to Block 1 lots  (which doesn't include mine). The notice 
should have two or possibly three others. The Deed Restrictions posted 
on the website are different from anything I can find recorded.... 
probably just my failing. This can be important because the 28-day 
rental requirement is not in any of the three forms I have found 
recorded. This needs attention.

Now, about the boat trailer lot.  Brian continues in his thankless task 
of working with this. Think we've got about 135 lots an 22 parking 
places for boats. If we are going to force people to put their boat 
trailers there, and force them to sign a document saying nobody has 
liability for anything that happens to trailers on the lot, I think we 
are putting ourselves in a bad position (coercion to sign a contract). 
My wife, Sandy, talked with Brian today about the fact that we cannot 
figure a way to get our trailer in. He is trying to do magic. If he 
does, what about the next fifteen or twenty boats?

I'm pretty confident that anyone fighting the contrived boat trailer 
restriction would win. I'm anxious to see Mr. Oroprezas position.

Thank you all.

Bill Boles